Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mama Kat's Writing Workshop

Mama’s Losin’ It

Some of my Blogging Friends have been talking about Mama Kat and her Weekly Writing Prompts and Workshops.  I decided to check it out and see exactly what its all about.  She has some great writing prompts and like everything I do I do it sporadically so I'm sure I won't be doing every writing prompt but I am intrigued by this weeks prompts.

Let me also say that I did some poking on her blog and she is AWESOME!  She is way out there and not afraid to say it like it is or lay it on the line.  Check out her IVlog  its entitled "I know there is something wrong with me. And now you do too"

Maybe I will start stalking her like she stalks Ellen?  Maybe? Will see.  I bet if I wrote about her she would respond, and we could be life long friends.

Anyways, I'm just poken fun and I am really looking forward to her writing prompts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment