Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 14 -30 Days of Truth...A hero that has let you down.

Well back when I was about 11 or 12 my Best Friend and I wrote a letter to Brook Shields.  We really didn't like her one bit.  The letter was pretty comical.  We told her that she combed her eyebrows the wrong way and it made her face look fat. Along with some other not so nice things.  We in-trusted my mom to mail it off for us.  My mom didn't mail it, and several years later we found out that she didn't.  Can you imagine the complex Brook would have had if she would have gotten it? I bet my mom saved her career, if she would have gotten that  letter she would have stopped acting and not have become such a star! Well, Thats what I think anyways.




*Clearly you can see from the above and below picture, Brooke was not combing her eyebrows in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment