Über Baby Holiday Event
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Tim Mahoney Performance and CD signing
12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
1628 West End Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
• Tim Mahoney, local artist, will perform some favorites and sign CDs that are available for only $10. Über Baby will also be offer limited-edition Tim Mahoney onesies for only $26.
• Author and Artist, David W. Cook, will be on-hand to sign copies of his new book, Lemonade for the Lawn Boy, the hilarious story of 16 'upper crust' ladies who live in a world where vanity is not a sin. 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Photographer, Grace Wood, will be snapping free 8 x 10 shots of tots while parents browse through the latest trends for baby boys and girls. 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• butters&beans, a fashion-forward, eco-friendly organic infant clothing line, is making its début at the event. The line is created and designer by Minnesota local, Ann Evans. Until now, the line was only available online but will début at the event as an Über Baby exclusive. Shoppers can feel great about giving a stylish infant look that’s good for the environment and of course, better for baby.
• Cakes & Beans is designed by Alisha Perkins, wife of Twins player Glen Perkins and local mother of two. Cakes & Beans features unique graphic onesies, hair flair accessories and its signature vibrant tutus. At the event, shoppers can have custom matching tutus made for their princess and her favorite doll.
• Pop Frocks is perfect for any music-loving kiddo. Pop Frocks takes inspiration from music, pop culture, and pop art to create funky and fun baby and adult wear. Shoppers will have the opportunity to special order their favorite rock star onesie or T-shirt.
• I.D. Ink is co-founded by Alisha Perkins of Cakes & Beans and allows parents to ‘ink’ their kids with important contact information using a FDA approved, washable tattoo pen. I.D. Ink sets include different color tattoo pens and ‘Ed Hardy meets Bratz®’ temporary tattoos any youngster would be more than willing to rock.