Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little lost dog....needs good home!

My cousin Chrissy found this this adorable little dog around the intersection of County Rd 20 and Pincherry (North East of town)- that's very near Concordia in Bemidji. He was walking down the middle of the road, almost got hit by a couple cars.  She knocked on all the doors of the houses in the area and no one knew him.  My Auntie Jeanie is taking care of him now. We are trying to find him a good home.  If no one claims him, I will take him in.  For some reason I have a soft soft in my heart for him. 

They have taken him to the vet and found out that he is not very old, has good teeth but, he has a thyroid condition and have him on meds - he has lost a bit of hair on his rump; this should grow back but will always have some scarring; Auntie is bathing him in a moisturizing shampoo to help. He has not been well-cared for for a long long time. He is very well-behaved and housebroken, doesn't bark and does well with cats and dogs.


Contact me if you are interested. onegirlideas@gmail.com

1 comment: