Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 16-30 Days of Truth...Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could live without Drama.  I hate Drama and all the crap that come along with it. I'm one that simply calls it like I see it and wish everyone could do that to.  Think about it, if everyone just told everyone the way they felt, or acted how they wanted there would not be any Drama. If you feel the same way.  Click "Like" Enough with the DRAMA already! Grow UP! Facebook page


I also could live without fake people.  You know the ones that pretend to be all nice to you when they are around you then as soon they turn their back on you they are sticking a knife in it.  


I could really live without People that simply think that they are better then you.  Come on people we are all the same.  We all put our pants on one leg at a time, we all comb our hair and brush our teeth. No one is better then anyone else, and quite honestly I am sick of all the people that think they are better then everyone.  


I love my dog and I could not live without her, BUT I could live without her shedding.  I am so sick of vacuuming up dog hair and having to move a blanket before I sit on the couch. 


Ok Big, Huge list of things I could live without.  

No comments:

Post a Comment