Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet me on Monday....From Never Growing Old and Mom In Managment

I just got Mom In Management daily email and I thought I would give Never Growing Old's Meet Me On Monday meme a try.  
Meet Me On Monday

Questions: 

1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?

-Waffle Cone or Waffle Dish.  I usually brake the cone or dish apart and use it as a scoop or spoon.


2.  Do you read the newspaper daily? 
-No.  I do read the local newspapers that we get delivered to the house.  The Hutchinson Leader and Herald Journal.

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?

-Marinara.  I love anything tomato.  Meat kinda kills the flavor.

4.  Last time you cried?

-Wednesday. My baby had his Tonsil and Adenoids taken out and the recovery was not and is still not going well.  When everyone left his room and it was just him and me, I asked my grandpa to guide my son to recovery. I found out later that my son did the same. We both were crying.

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?

-"That's what she said!" had to be my most annoying saying.  My son and Husband say it all the time and it bugs the crap out of me.  

4 comments:

  1. That is such a touching story....I really hope Ty gets to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers go out to your baby, and of course to you.
    Meet your newest follower.
    Hope you'll swing by and visit me too.
    Company is always welcome at my place.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I'm sorry for laughing.... my husband, brother, and soon to be brother in law say it ALL. THE. TIME. too... and yes, it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daria and Debra. I'm hoping we are getting past the bad part and onto recovery.

    Jackie-Laugh....I think its funny too that I am not the only one that has to deal with that stupid saying!

    ReplyDelete