Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 15-30 Days of Truth..Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Once upon a time I broke up with  a boy who later became my Husband....it was back in 1991, I  just turned 16  and he was talking about getting married and having kids and I just was not ready to do any of that.  I broke his heart and broke up with him.  I told him that I needed my space.  So much for space.  He followed me around the entire weekend. From one party to another. He even pulled the "Can I come over and show you the new rims I put on the Bronco?" and showed up with his Niece.  I could never resit her.  I loved her before she was my niece and when he showed up with her I knew from that day forward that I could not and would not ever live without the love of my life.  

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh..... that's so sweet! He's a very lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
    If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a superb week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete