Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to the 35th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"

Questions: 

1.  Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?


-I got two: First one was this great note from the Hubby.  


Second was a text message from the hubby.  Check it out and this is why I Love My Husband!  Which was followed by this Text Message tonight " Your like a red hot piece of candy, you melt in my mouth"   I have the best husband ever!

2.  What is your favorite topping on something toasted?

-I'm not big on "toasted" things.  If I have toast I like to top it with Raspberry/Rubard Jam or Honey Butter.

3.  Do you pick out your outfit the night before?

-Depends.  When I was in High School I did.  Now, I'm more the what do I feel like wearing today or whats clean to wear today kinda gal.  But if I have something big planned then I know exactly what I am going to wear.

4.  What food item do you absolutely despise?

-I'm a big Food Lover and don't really hate any food.  I will try anything once.  But one food that I really don't care for are "Sweet Potato's".  I will take a "Yam" over them any-day!

5.  Righty or lefty?


-Both, really I can write, bat and eat with both my hands.  I am predominantly Right Handed but when you brake your right hand 4 times you learn how to do things with your other hand.  









1 comment:

  1. happy Valentines! I loved the note and text msg.from your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete