Well today is the last day of this 30 Days of Truth Challenge. If you have been paying attention and logging on everyday to see what the next post will be about I Thank You and you have enjoyed it. Quit honestly I have gotten better at this posting business because of it. You also no that it took a little longer then 30 days. Sorry- life seems to get in the way of all this fun sometimes.
SO here you go; Day 30 of The 30 Days of Truth. A letter to myself:
Dear One Girl Ideas:
First I would like to tell you that I am very proud of you. There are several reasons why and I will list them below.
1) You have stuck to this blog thing scene July when you teamed up with TheSITS Girls. Your goal was to post at least once a week and you post at least once a day. Good for you! Keep it up!
2) Your a great mom. No really you are. You have heard it from more then one person and the most important person you heard it from is your son. Now believe him and know that you are a great mom!
3) Your a Go-Get-er! True it may get you into trouble someday's but most of the time its because your husband does not understand you. You see the problem and you don't stop until you find a solution. Do you have any idea how much time and money you have saved your loved one and how much they really appreciated what you do. I know you don't so try to start realizing that what you do is important and appreciated.
4) You may think that not having a college degree limits you. Stop thinking that way. You are smart, creative and full of great ideas. Any company would be stupid not to hire you because there is no piece of paper or a BA or BS behind your name. If it is that important to you, go back to school and get the degree you want. You have time and you can do it.
5) Your so caring: Yes there are days that you should put that caring nature behind you so you don't hurt yourself but when it comes down to it that is why everyone loves you so much. Stay true to yourself and don't let anyone tell you to not give so much of yourself and where your emotions on your sleeve. You know when to show them and when not to you getting very good at it.
6) Keep setting your standards high-everything you want is in your reach it's just going to take sometime. Don't rush things they will come.
I could go on and on but I will try and keep this short. Keep up the good work on the blog, you have people that really like to read what you have to say and don't be so surprised at the numbers of viewers, and don't get offended when you loose a follower on Twitter, just unfollow them back, then they will know how you feel too!
Your Biggest Fan
One Girl Ideas