Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Things every Girl needs to Survive in an all boy household!


I live in an all boy household and someday its harder than others to make it thru the day.  I am usually outnumbered by at least 2-1 but someday its  4-1.  That is 4 boys and 1 of Me! I am a Tom-Boy by nature and in my younger years you would usually find me hanging out with the boys in the garage then shopping with the  girls in the mall.  So some might think that its easier for me to survive in an all boy house hold-but I beg to differ.  Today I thought that I would share some of the things I do to survive in my all boy household.


 
1.  Coffee with your BFF: I try to set aside at least one morning at 
least every other month to have coffee with my Friend Carrie. We laugh, cry, share and catch up.   After sipping coffee and sharing our problems, I can face my boys head on. 

2. Take Time for Girl things:  Scrapbooking, soap making, jewelry making, crafts just to mention a few. 

3. Find your escape: whether it's an hour massage, wine in a bubble bath, yoga, working-out, gardening.  Find something that you really enjoy and make sure you do it at least once a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment