Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome to the 41st edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"


Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

-Thats a tuff one.  It would be a toss up between Mexican or Italian

2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?

-I write blog post when they are inspired. If I end up with more then one at a time I schedule them to appear later.

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

-Ya, Twice.  Once when I was 14.  I was in a car accident and they took us to the hospital  via ambulance.  The second time was on our wedding night.  I rode in the front that time while they worked on making sure my husbands heart kept beating.  I'll save that story for another post.

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?

-I like the spice ones.  Like they have in fall.  

5.  Coffee or tea?

-It depends.  I love Mocha but there are times I crave tea.



1 comment: