Wednesday, April 20, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 11~ 11- a person you would love to meet.

I have a list of people that I would love to meet.  Some are local Minnesota people, other are peeps that I have meet on Twitter and gotten to know by following them and reading there blogs and would love to meet in person. Others are professionals that I look up to and follow for advice, and some are athletes.

If I have to pick just one person that I would like to meet I would have to pick Jay Quinlan. He is the original SledNeck, and ultimate Snowmobiler.  Some might have chosen a celebrity like Donald Trump, Opera or Ellen, but I'm a little more down to earth then that and would much rather meet someone real.  

Back in the day I used to know everything there was to know about any of the SledNecks, but I had Ty and grew up and my days started getting filled with Tyler and not stuff for me.  

I would love the chance to ride in the Rockie with the Legend.  I'm sure he has some awesome spots in Colorado that I have never seen before and would love see the pro ride and maybe teach me a thing or two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment