Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wee bit wednesday v40.


I like Question and answer meme's.  KY Over at Travel-Babbles had this one on her blog and I though I would check it out.  You can go and Link up at My Leigh Ashley She's our host!

{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Chicken....

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I didn't  go to college. I like to say I graduated from the School of Hard Knocks!

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A Moose...he almost walked over our little Toyota Truck!

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
no. but I have used a Weegie Board

{five} can you juggle?
Kinda, Once you throw in the third object I get messed up!

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
I like both-

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Pop

{eight} what was your first car?
1980 somthing Ford EXP! There was no back seat and my brother in law sat in the trunk to ride to school!.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Snickers Pie from Lamp Lighter in Hutchinson!

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Rarely!

No comments:

Post a Comment