Wednesday, April 6, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 1~

  ~A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.~

:1: I'm an only Child.
:2: I have been in Love with my Husband since the 9th grade.
:3: My son is a Miracle! Not just because kids in general are but because I was told at age 16 that I might never be able to have children.
:4: When I stand in a line, I tent to Rock Back and forth. Just like I did when I held my son years ago. Guess it just sooths me.


:5: I love to camp! I make it a rule to drag the camper around Minnesota in the summer from Memorial Day -Labor Day!
:6: I watched Grease-yes the movie, every year on my birthday until I turned 16. On my 17th birthday the Husband put an end to it. I still watch it-just after he has gone to bed!
:7: I love handcrafted gifts. They come from the heart and thought has usually gone into the purchase.
A Blogger’s 30-Day Challenge! (A dare to blog regularly) :8: I like to explore old house and buildings.  I guess you could say I am infatuated with how people have lived and it intrigues me.  
:9: I like to EXPLORE. Period! I could just be out in the backyard,reading a blog, tweet, Facebook Post or website.If something catches my eye, I'm off in that direction.  
:10: I like to Dance. Tap, Ballet, Jazz or just rocking out at a bar dancing to the local band. 
:11: I watch one TV show regularly. I have been watching Days of of Lives since I was 8.
:12: I'm a CRAFT JUNKIE! You name the craft I have tried it. Really, you should see my craft room.
:13: I read allot of "Geek Books"! Currently reading "Inbound Marketing".
:14: I love being a Mom, its the best job in the world and I wouldn't give it up for anything!
:15: I can't resist Chocolate!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great kick-off post! Where in MN are you? I spend time there every year in White Bear Lake and Stillwater. I will be there for 4th of July. There are very few places on earth I would rather be than MN in the summer. So beautiful!
    I am a craft junkie too but I am way behind in scrapbooking and not sure how to get started again!

    How old is your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, its so much fun! I also tend to rock back and forth when standing in line and I use to be a DOOL fan, (I grew up watching it with my mom) but I'm sorry the story lines are SO bad so I watch about one episode a month and feel like I'm caught up. I can't wait to read the rest of your 30 day challenge posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what?! I rock back and forth when I stand in line too! I just realized this last night when we were waiting in line at a restaurant!!! too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. expatmamaintoronto: I live west of the Twin Cities out in the countryside in Hutchinson. I agree MN Summers are great! I could take a rain check on MN Winter though!

    Tara: I usually watch DOOL Fridays with my Dog we watch Fridays episode while we have lunch on the couch!

    KY: Not sure if its a nervous habit or if I picked it up after I had my son, but when I'm standing in line somewhere I tend to rock back and forth!

    ReplyDelete