Thursday, April 7, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 2~ The meaning behind My Blogger Name

~ The meaning behind My Blogger Name~


One Girl Ideas name came from a combination of things. 
 For :ONE: I'm an only Child and its always just been me.  Therefor; One Girl.  


:TWO: I have a ton of hair brained ideas and am constantly skeeming or dreaming of what I can or want to do next.  


Let me tell you I have come up with some awesome and not so awesome Ideas and plans over my lifetime.


A Blogger’s 30-Day Challenge! (A dare to blog regularly) This blog was a late night hair brained ideas to let out my ideas and share them with the world.  It also provides me with an outlet to let off steam.  I like to blog about things that are important to me.  Plus it has given me the opportunity to meet such great people and connect with others that have similar lifestyles and dreams.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogger name! It suits you really well. I have always wondered where it came from and now I know :D

    ReplyDelete