Tuesday, April 26, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 12-- Your Blog Story.

A Blogger’s 30-Day Challenge! (A dare to blog regularly) I posted my first blog post back on November 27, 2009.  You can check it out here. My First attempt of Blogging as you can tel it was on a different blog platform. One Girl Ideas website was first created in Publisher and Go Daddy had a free blogging platform that I could just link it to so I figured I would give that a try.  Its not pretty but it gives you an idea of how far I have come.  


My blog is really an outlet for me to let steam off and de-stress. I really enjoy sharing the things that happen in my life and My Big Ideas! 


My about page found here About Me tells you about me and the things I talk about and hold dear and near to my heart.  


I also would love to Thank all of you for reading my blog and the encouragement that you have all given me that feeds my excitement to keep blogging!  


If you ever want to here more of my story just let me know and I will fill ya in!


Luv ya All!

One Girl Ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment