Saturday, April 9, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 4~A habit that you wish you didn't have.

A Blogger’s 30-Day Challenge! (A dare to blog regularly) This one is tuff for me.  I have been thinking about this for 2 days now and I can't come up with any "Habits" that I didn't wish I had.  


I like all of the habits that I do have. 








:Like: I have to have my Mocha every morning. If I don't get it I'm a bear. But with the raising gas prices, and now having to pay for my medical insurance at work.I had to cut that out of my daily routine. So I guess I wish I never had that Habit to begin with.






:Or:-that I'm a sucker for Target Clearance.  No matter how hard I try,every trip to Target is $100 or more! UGG! The gas prices need to go down, so the stores don't have to jack up their prices!


:And: My need to have everything name brand. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fashionista but prefer the good stuff.  If I could just get myself to buy more Generic brand items.


So I guess there are things I wish I didn't do, but then again it wouldn't be me if I didn't.


So after I had this post all ready to go it came to me that I do have a habit that I  wish I didn't have.  I'm brutally honest and  most times there is not a filter attached to my mouth and what I'm thinking just comes out! 


Like Friday when I went to Best Buy to return my iPad Warranty, and when I walked out they told me to have a nice day~I old them to "Kiss my Ass"! See no filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment