Monday, April 11, 2011

:Behind the Blogger: Day 6~ Favorite super hero and why.

My Favorite Super Hero is Wonder Woman.  


I'm pretty positive the main reason why is because my grandma used to have these awesome cuff bracelets.  She never wanted me to wear them.  I'm pretty sure the reason why was because I would sneak into her bedroom, get them out of her dresser along with a  tiara,go into her closet and get her white go-go boots put all of it on and climb up on her bed and wait till she would call for me from the other room and when she would walk into her bedroom I would jump off the bed cross my arms in front of me and yell "WONDER WOMAN"!  I would scare the crap out of her every time!


Wonder Woman also has many powers: 


"Her superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility. She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare. She also possesses an animal-like cunning and a natural rapport with animals, which has in the past been presented as an actual ability to communicate with the animal kingdom. She uses her Lasso of Truth, which forces those bound by it to tell the truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara which serves as a projectile, and an invisible airplane." -from Wikipedia
:Superhuman Strength: Hello who wouldn't want to be stronger then any man!


:Flight: Much needed to keep up with Superman!


:Super-Speed: nobody can get away from her!


:Super-Stamina and Super-Agility: again, need to keep up with her "Boy-Toy" Superman. Can you imagine the sex they had! WOW!
:Hand-to-Hand Combat in the Art of Tactical Warfare: the chick could kick some butt!!!
:Animal-like Cunning and a Natural Rapport with Animals: No wonder I had no fear of animals as a child. 
:Lasso of Truth: something every Girl should have so if she thinks someone is lieing she could lasso them and make them tell the truth!
I so wished that I could fly that : Invisible Plane:


So :Wonder Woman: is my Favorite Super Hero who is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment