Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to the 39th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"

Meet Me On Monday


Questions:


1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

-I used to wear my wedding ring 24/7 but now I don't wear it unless we go out. Its not that I don't like it I just get sick of taking it off to do anything. Plus my hands swell so much.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

-Both, depends on my mood.  I usually start with cutting it then end up twirling!


3.  How many siblings do you have?

-None, when they made me they broke the mold. My mom and my son are only children too! Guess it just runs in the family!


4.  Were you named after anyone?

-Kinda, My great Grandma Carrie did not want me to be named after her, so my parents changed the spelling to Carrey!


5.  Coke or Pepsi?

-I prefer Coke, but I will drink whatever is on sale.  



1 comment:

  1. I can understand about the hands swelling.
    Wow a whole family of only children. That is new to me. :)
    Fun pictures with your Monday post!

    ReplyDelete