Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How has social media changed you?


Well to say the least it has turned my world Upside Down, Inside Out and Backwards.  


I Eat, Sleep, and Breathe Social Media.  If I'm not Blogging, then I am thinking about what I can Blog, Tweet or Update my FaceBook status with next.  

I have a passion for Social Media, Blogging and Online Marketing.  I just can't get enough of it.  

I would love to make a career out of it.  Doing noting all day but researching for the next topic for a blog, creating content for a website, figuring out a catchy twitter post to promote a new product, service or post!  Generating a Buzz on FaceBook for a Non-profit fundraising campaign! 

WOW, NOW THAT WOULD BE THE LIFE! 

I envy you that already do this for a living and can only dream of how much fun you have every day. 






1 comment: