Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the 38th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"

Meet Me On Monday


1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?


-Yes, but it does not work!  Before we moved into our house they knocked the chimney down from the roof and closed it off.  I wish they wouldn't have done that. I love a real fireplace!

2.  Can you drive a stick shift?



-Yep! In fact thats how I learned to drive.  

3.  How many computers are in your home?



-3 Computers.  2 Laptops and 1 Desktop.  If you count my new iPad 2 then we have 4!

4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?



-Nope! Our appointment is on Saturday. 

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?



-Depends on the day.  If your talking Monday-Friday then I have to say Dinner. If your talking Saturday and Sunday then Breakfast!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday - although a little late...

    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete