Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My New Iphone

Yep its here...after 14 long days I have it in my hands and am loving it.  It is so much easier then my stupid T-mobile shadow, not to mention that the battery last 2 whole days!  I would be lucky if the shadow would last 6 hours!

There are so many cool things I can do with my iphone.  Really I won't need my laptop for more then paying the bills and blogging!  Spending more time with my family!  They tell me I spend way to much time in my office, now they will complain that I am spending to much time with them!

I am still new to this so if anybody can offer any great can't live with apps for their iphone please leave a comment or email me with what you have found.  I would love to try it out and see if it works for me.

2 comments:

  1. How cool. I want one. I will be a while though, I might get an older one from my brother when he gets is new one, but still not sure. Everyone around me has one.

    Have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so addicting! I love my new phone! Hope you can get one too!

    ReplyDelete