Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting to know me!

Getting to know YOU


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

Yes, I have.  When I was younger.

2. Can guys and girls be friends?

Defiantly, though some might be tuff!

3. Can you curl your tongue?

Nope!

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

When I was a kid, I can't remember what it was but my parents made me bring it back.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

Depends, to get a straight quick answer I will pick up the phone.  If I dont need an answer right away I will text.

6. Labor Day plans?

Opening Football game in Red Lake, then camping in Bemidji to finish the camping season.

7. What do you do to relax?

Who has time to relax.  If I get time I: Blog, make Soap, Tweet, Facebook, read a book or sit on the deck. 

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?

I have a flag that I fly on my camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment