Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Kiss Brownies

We visited my sister-in-laws on the fourth of July and she told me about these "Sluty-brownies" and I had to try them but of course I didn't have all the ingredients at home when I was craving them so I tried tried something else. This is what i call "Peanut Butter Kiss Brownies














Recipe:
1 bag Betty Crocker Paanut Butter Cookie Mix   
1 box brownie mix 
2 Hershy bars 
Eggs 
Water 
Oil 












Mix up the cookie mix in a bowl and spread in 8x8 baking pan. Break apart and place Hershy bars ontop of cookie batter. Mix brownie batter in a bowl and pour over cookie mix & hearsay bars in the baking pan. Spread evenly. Place in oven and follow cooking instructions on brownie mix. I baked at 350 and checked after 30 minutes. They were not done yet so I baked for another 10 minutes. I think it will depend on your oven how long they take to bake. I topped with whip cream and enjoyed! Yummy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment