Thursday, July 19, 2012

One Girls views on...Kendra Wilkinson's Sliding into Home

After an entire day of "Kendra on Top" I decided that I should download Kendra Wilkinson's Book "Sliding into Home".  


I have been a fan of Kendra's from the early "Girls Next Door" days.  For some reason I could relate to her.  She seemed pretty real and had the "What you see is what you get" type of attitude.  Little did I know the things that she has gone through to get to where she is today.


After reading the book, I have a much greater respect for Kendra.  She has overcome allot a things in her life to get where she is today.  I'm not a big fan of her take on why she did drug, because personally I don't think things could ever be that bad to have to stoop to that level but I respect her for being brave enough to tell the world about who she was before she became the celebrity she is today.  


The books itself is not written all that well so all you proper grammar folks out there please don't buy the book and if you do please do not critique Kendra for it.  I feel it took allot of guts to write about the things she did in her life and in life grammar is not always proper.  Every once in awhile you need to though out the F-bomb. 


If you ask me Kendra has come from humble beginnings and has made something about herself.  From not having anything to having almost anything she wants is quit a change and it didn't just get handed to her she worked for it.  Though she might have been in the right place at the right time for some of the opportunities that she has been given she still has worked for everything she has gotten.  Kendra has the hard work paid off life.  I respect her a ton.  I wish Kendra nothing but good luck in everything she does and thank her for entertaining me on my stuck in the house days.




No comments:

Post a Comment