Thursday, July 12, 2012

Afternoon on the Bike....

I'm never one to say no to a bike ride and yesterday afternoon we got to put on about 150 miles with our friend Mike.  

Mike bought a brand new 2012 Harley Davidson VROD and wanted us to help him break it in.  Its pretty cool, I have to admit!  

To the left is a picture of my Husband and Mike after they backed the bikes up to Hoopers to refuel our bellies and take a little break.

We went from Hutchinson to Delano, then the back way through Watertown to St Boni over to Waconia, then headed to Cologne over to Arlington through Glencoe to Silver Lake then the 20 mile around the block ride back home!

Our little voyage was allot of fun and I hope Mike will be back home soon (he's an over the road truck driver) so we can spend a whole weekend on the Bikes. 





Who knows maybe me and the Hubs will take a ride up to Park Rapids and ride around up there with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment