Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For the Love of Mocha....

I have done it again....Yes come up with another hair brained idea! BUT this time it also is helping me get my kitchen (that has been torn apart for the last 7 years) done!  All because I have the love of mocha and a great bargain.  


The coffee shop I help out with their Social Media Gert & Ermas (sham-less plug) has been in the process of remodeling and changing things up, like adding an entire new PUB to the mix (Emmett's on Hennepin) !  Anyways Sharon had been asking me if I wanted to buy her Hoosier. For those of you where like me and have no idea what a Hoosier is, it is basically a cabinet or hutch that was used for baking.  Wikipedia does a good job of explaining here .  Go ahead and take a look, I'll wait here...


So this is the Hoosier Sharon was talking about.  



and this is what it looks like now, turned into the ultimate Espresso Bar inside my kitchen.  


I also added some seating to make the perfect coffee bar!  



I still need to finish my walls and put up some more decoration but believe me I have been enjoying my new space as is!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment