Monday, March 26, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #MMOM v.6

Acting Balanced


1. What movie or movies do you have to watch when they are on TV? (submitted by@rndmcrftyGAgrl)


-Grease, Footloose, Flashdance, Breakfast Club...I'm an 80's girl can ya tell?

2. When you have out of town visitors, what fun places do you take them to in your town?  (Or where do you play tourist in your own town?)


-never had out of town guests. 

3. What was the first album, CD, Download you ever bought?



-hmmmm...Let me think about that. I think my first album was Grease-the soundtrack. 

4. Do you speak more than one language and which ones?  If not, what language would you like to know?



-I took two years of German with the promise that after graduation my father would take me to Germany. Now 20 years later my son is taken German and I only remember a few phrases.  

5. What is your dream job?



-Social Media Consultant. Anybody know anybody looking for a geek with a creative flair?

No comments:

Post a Comment