Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #MMOM v.3

Acting Balanced


Here are today's Questions:


1. What is on your bedside table? 

-alarm clock, Kleenex, magazines, jewelry

2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?

-all the above. It really depends on the price and if the book I'm reading needs to be highlighted or referenced in the future. 

3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?

-Depends: 
Morning-Mocha
Afternoon-Water
Dinner-Milk
With Friends-Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper

4. How do you like to spend your birthday?

-depends on what say it falls on. If its a workday and if I have lots to do then I work. If I don't have a ton to do I take the day off and pamper myself.  If my b-day falls on a weekend, we either camp or I plan a house remodel/improvement project.  Only way for me to get help with that stuff!

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...prison!

-not completely sure why that popped int my head but I really don't ever want to go there.

1 comment: