Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #MMOM v.5

Acting Balanced
1. How do you like your eggs?


-I don't like egg, well they don't like me. Ever sense I had my son we don't get along.

2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?



-the Hubs.  I talk to him every night on my way home.

3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?



-we prefer to call is "Stuff that we might use" and we have several places, the biggest is the walk in closed-better know as the back bedroom/workout room.  

4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?



-at the current time, nothing! I need to get thru this 4 week work contract and figure out a work schedule before I attempt to clean the house.  I am working on a bookshelf project and as soon as I get it done I will blog about.  



5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about? (don't forget to link it up)



-I've been bad and haven't written allot lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment