Friday, March 2, 2012

Making a difference in pet adoption


Guest post written by Sally Brewer

For a long time I wanted to find a way to help out in society. I thought of volunteering at all kinds of places and the one that actually stuck was helping out at an animal shelter. I've been helping out at the local one for over a decade now. I just volunteer on some nights and during the summer when I'm not teaching school. That's made volunteering even better. But the thing that I'm most excited about in all my volunteer work is getting the animals into homes. That is the main objective of working at an animal shelter. It's so great to see families adopt the pets because everyone is so happy about it!
You can definitely say that it's heart warming. So I'd like to do that some too and actually adopt another animal. But I'm not sure if it will fit in with my finances right now, so I looked up Debt Settlement Family to help me figure that out. I don't think that I'm quite there yet, but I will be after I settle all my debt.

I know that I want to get out of debt anyway, so that will be even more motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment