Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me #MQAM

Acting Balanced

1. Finish this sentence - The chore that I hate most is...


-Cleaning and I mean cleaning everything!

2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?

-Camping and spending time with the family!

3. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?  How often do you shop? 

-the majority of our grocery shopping is done at Cashwise, either in Hutchinson or St. Cloud about every other month.  I pick up odds and ends every week in town. 

4. Why do you blog?

-because its fun and its sort of a release for me.  I enjoy getting my feelings out and bragging about my family!

5. Do you have any grown up toys?

-we have snowmobiles,an atv and a motorcycle.  

1 comment:

  1. I love doing puzzles, my husband and I love playing card games together, we have remote control helicopters, planes, and a boat. I consider my iPad and nintendo ds to be an adult toy also :)

    ReplyDelete