Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easy Rhubarb Crisp Reciepe

Today I'm going to share with you the easiest Rhubarb Crisp Recipe I have ever made.  Plus its the best I have ever tasted. My husband will eat the entire pan & I'm lucky if I get one or two pieces. 


Below the stinker got into it before I could take a picture of the finished product. Like I said, its super good and doesn't last long in our house.  








































Rhubarb Crisp




















4 cups Rhubarb-cut into 1 inch or smaller pieces
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg, well beaten
1/4 cup butter The real stuff. DO NOT use margarine!
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed. I let it over flow a bit.
2/3 cup all purpose flour


Mix together the rhubarb, sugar, and egg.  Place in 9 inch square baking dish. Combine the butter, brown sugar and flour and sprinkle over the rhubarb mixture. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold tastes great both ways.  We top with cool whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment