Saturday, April 7, 2012

MIA....explained!

As you may just have noticed I have not been posting as often, well first I'm sorry about that. This 4 week contract has kept me busy let alone has left me with no time for anything but working.  


So I thought I would share with you the reason I have been M.I.A (missing in actions) for the last four weeks.  


I have been held up here:


TN Marketing: Wayzata



 The Front Doors:
The Lobby:


The Hallway to my Desk and My Desk:


My Desk:


Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them very quickly with my iPhone.  I did't want anybody to think I was weird taking picture of the places that I work. Even though its super cool and I didn't get a picture of the second floor where they keep the super awesome coffee maker that makes me as many as I want awesome Milky Way Latte's!

So I hope this makes up for my lack of posts.  I will try and catch up this week and get back onto my normal posting schedule. 




No comments:

Post a Comment