Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Handmade Valentine's gifts...from the heart!

I'm a big fan of handmade gifts and I always tell my boys that if they are going to get me something I would much rather them make me something.  I usually get a few grumps and gravels out of them but in the end I usually get a handmade card with a hug and kiss! 


This year I must have gotten my point across, this is what I found on my computer desk this morning along with a handwritten note.  






I have to say that this has to be the best Valentines Day present I have ever received! So much better then flowers that will die!

Below is what I made for the hubs:


Along with this card






This is the card I made my my son




I also made this card and Photo Frame for my sons girlfriend





No comments:

Post a Comment