Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting to know me .....Under The Sea Edition

Getting to know YOU
 

Under The Sea Edition...(Cue in Sebastian from The Little Mermaid)

The Q's.

1. Do you like seafood?
Depends...fish, lobster, crab, somtimes shrimp.


2. Are mermaids hot?
Yep

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Once, when my grandparents took me to Hawaii in the 7th grade

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
ummmm......If it was life or dealth.  I would perfer a family member pee on me :-)

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Nope

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Yep

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Set him free!

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
Nope, cuz we dont have oceans in Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment