Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 Things Every Girl/Mom Needs!

1. Cell Phone: Every Girl/Mom needs a reliable cell phone. From CNT these are the Top 5: 
2. Reliable Transportation: I think every Girl/Mom should get to drive what she wants not what she has to. If I got to drive what I wanted it would be a International CXT. I know not what your average mom would drive but who said I was the average mom. This baby would get me wherever I wanted to go. I could drop my son off at football and carry all of his gear, haul my sled or 4 wheeler, and get thru any Snow Storm that Minnesota throws at me!



3. Support: This has to be the biggest. From family, friends, or online groups like SITS. Every Girl/Mom needs someone or something to get you thru life. Thanks to all my family friend and fellow SISTS for all you do and have done for me. I would not be the person I am without any of you!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! My husband has the iPhone 4 & I'm hoping to get one soon! His is AMAZING!!! It takes great videos & uploads them quickly to the web. I look forward to being able to do the video calls, too. It'll be so fun to just show him cute things my daughter is doing while he's at work as opposed to just try to tell him about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Droid but I really want an Iphone too. It's so hard to choose. I'm a technology geek and love tweaking with new things. Now the you can give me that truck to drive any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with all three of those things. I am lost without my blackberry and my honda!! And I have a super great hubby and two boys who are finally getting old enough to think I may not be so un cool/smart/knowing after all.

    ReplyDelete