Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...My brush with Fame and the Green Bay Packer Super Bowl Trophy!!!


Being a Minnesotan its out in your blood to be a Vikings Fan, 
but when Jon Hoese got drafted by our boarder rival the Green Bay Packers, 
I became a fan!  Who wouldn't be a fan of any NFL team if you saw 
your last name on the back of a Football Jersey!

Above you will see me with Sharon and Jon Hoese and our relative from California!!! Oh yeah and those things behind us, 
ya they are the Super Bowl Trophies, All FOUR of them!!!

We all got to see Jon play in the last preseason Green Bay Packer game on the 50 yard line, gain access to a secret door that lead to the locker room where there was a chef that would make us whatever we wanted and this is where we found the trophies and of course Jon !  

Thank you Sharon and Jon Hoese for my once in a lifetime opportunity!  I had the time of my life and am truly honored that you let me be part of it!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment