Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A day of change...Endometroisis kicked my butt!

The definition of Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that behaves like the cells lining the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and possible infertility.

Many of you know that I have suffered from this from the age of 16. Really I’m sure I had it longer, its just that they finally found it when I was 16.

Today was one of those days that I wonder why I was cursed with this crap! It has only been 17 days sense my last period, and there is no reason why it should have started already. But good old Endometriosis has reared her ugly head again and did not give me the break I needed or am rightfully entailed to!

So last night as I lay there thinking, I remember that I used to take these vitamins that really helped when I took them, and said well tomorrow night I’m gonna order some of them again and start exercising again. Exercise seems to help Endometriosis. My son did a search on Dioxin-(agent orange) and found that it lives in fat cells. So that said I have been slacking in the exercise department and have put on a few pounds in the last few months-sense I quit dance, and something clicked. Carrey I said to myself, you need to get off your ass and do something to make yourself better. Not that exercise and vitamins will cure me but they will help.

So tonight I went to a Stability Ball Class at CORE Exercise Studio in Hutch. If you have never been, you should check it out. It totally kicked my ass! I am so out of shape its ridiculous! I will be going back on Friday and trying to go back at least twice a week!

I just ordered my vitamins. I will keep you posted with my progress, and how they are working for me. This time they suggested that I also take the hormonal imbalance vitamins. I agree, my hormones are more out of whack then ever before. If you would like to order some for your self you can find them at Woman to Woman they worked for me before, I’m sure they will work again.

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment