Friday, September 7, 2012

I feel lost....

I can't quite put my finger on it but I think what I am feeling is lost.  This time of year is usually my favorite.  School starting, cooler weather, I start the running with my head cute off mode and football, yes football.  This year my son is not playing.  Due to a concussion he got while milking cows.  You can read all about there here. I guess I have been in denial and not letting myself realize how much I'm going to miss football.  Not only is football for the kids but when it comes down to it I think its mostly for the parents.  The moms bond over making the kids dinners Thursday nights, the dads talk about what happens on the field and you all become one big family.  

Football is a huge time suck, one that my husband usually complains about but I know I live for it.  It gives me something to do and something to look forward too.  Lately I have had allot of time on my hands and I know its just going to get worse.  I have trying to fill that time with lots of things but nothing is coming close to filling that void.  

So.....



I think I need a change, I need to find something to do with all my time and fill that needed feeling and void.  I Craft, I Blog, I Junk, I....ya. I think what it comes down to is that I need to find something to do with my son so I can feel involved with his life again and feel needed.  Maybe instead of watching him play on the football field Friday nights I will follow him to the barn and watch him milk! HaHa!  Well, I would be spending time with him and watching him do something he loves and is really good at. Not sure I can stand 4 hours of that but hey a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do to feel needed and involved with her kido's life.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the poster, where you ask to be asked to wait...that touched me...it's what I feel now...half of my life behind me and an other bit ahead...but...where does that lead?
    Thank you for touching...now I know...I'm not alone.. :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete