Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to the 48th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"


Questions:

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?

-Vanilla, I know I'm boring like that.

2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??

-Depends on the Weather.  Deep into the Minnesota Winters- well really starting in fall, I wear Knee High Socks.  You know the ones that Holly Madison wears. In the summer, if I must put on socks to wear my sneaker, I wear ankle socks.

3.  How is the weather right now?

-Flippen Cold! Minnesota weather is turing into winter for 11 months and 20 days.  The way things are going, we are only going to have 10 warm says this year. YUCK!

4.  Are you a fast typer?

-Depends. If it comes from my head then YES, If I have to read it and type it then I am VERY SLOW!

5.  Red or White Wine?

-I'm not a wine drinker, so neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment