Thursday, October 28, 2010

EVERYONE deserves RESPECT!

I have a problem and it really makes me mad when people treat people differently and when they belive that they are inferior to others.

Everyone is created equal. Men-Woman, Old-Young, White-Black, English-Hispanic. Boss-Employee. I don't care if you are all of the above, or none of the above, EVERYONE  deserves RESPECT! 

I have always treated everyone the same no mater who or what they are, and expect them to treat me the same way back.  I am usually disappointed when I go out of the way for someone and they don't feel that they should treat me the same way.  But I figure what goes around comes around and Karma will kick in sooner or later and they will see what they have done and get what they deserve from not treating me or others with respect. I get very disappointed when their attitude continues and they never treat me with respect, and that's where I draw the line. 

I'm on the 1-2-3 strikes your out rule.  If they do it Once I usually just brush it off. The Second time I get upset, and remember what they did to make me upset, and the Third time they are not so lucky-that's when I tend to stop listening, don't return phone calls, text messages or emails from them.  That's usually when they start to think I'm a real Bitch because I choose not to associate with them anymore, when really, I'm just sick of their Bullshit and have to remove myself from the situation because I can't take it anymore, and if I don't I will explode and say something that I regret later.

OK off my chest, Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment